FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not Me Monday!

My contribution to Mondays!

I did not get distracted from cleaning my house and end up doing yardwork all day! That definately did not leave me more chores to finish tommorrow...ugh! FOCUS! FOCUS!

I did not stop in the middle of the street to investigate the "flat tire sound" coming from my car and find an orange cone wedged under my tire!! Thankfully, I didn't drive the entire way through downtown on a Saturday night drowning out the "rubber vs concrete" sound with my blasting radio. I didn't make a homeless guy crack up by pulling the cone from under my car either...it's not like I had to pull with both hands and my entire body weight! Gosh!!!

I did not get called a "stripper" by a soccer mom under the influence of alcohol this week because of my (super cute) boots and (knee length) dress I was wearing. Atleast I didn't embarass her in front of her fellow drinking buddies!!! Nope, not me!!

I did not sign up to "Twitter" last week and figure out that I don't like it. Maybe I'm not familiar with it yet, but I like my Facebook! Atleast I didn't 'Tweet' Lance Armstrong & Ashton Kutcher while I was on there...so cliche!!

Now, on to Tuesday!!

1 comment:

SSQuo said...

Stripper?? Really now??

Crazy chick, what time did she start guzzling down the stuff?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something young woman growing up and experiencing the things my mother warned me about...love, friendship, hard work, disappointment and success.