FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All over the Place

It's been a few days since I last wrote...but that is a good thing...it means I've been busy!! I have been working alot and trying to balance a social life!!! Its been fun...last week I went out a few times with my girlfriend Sarah and stayed out wwaaayyy too late ;) We just went downtown and visited a few of the bars on the West End of Greenville. Then on Saturday, we hung out at the pool all day and (tried to) enjoy the 98 degree weather. After getting in and out of the pool about 50 time we went back inside!! I got fried...again...and decided that tanning oil does not suit me well..haha! We went out that night and tried to stay away from any bright lights as I was already giving off enough heat for everyone downtown...Sunday was a lazy day. I just laid around and ate lunch with my dad for Father's Day. After we ate lunch, Nate came over and we watched TV and hung out. And then there was Monday..not that anything spectacular happened...it was just Monday.

Today I went to the Oral Surgen because I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Thankfully, I only have 3 wisdom teeth so it won't be too bad...right??? Anyways, my two top teeth have already broken the skin and are really bothering me. I can't decide if my lingering headaches are from my teeth or my job...haha! My bottom tooth is growing completely horizontal so it is pushing against my other teeth and in unable to break the skin. I can't decide if I want to go through with the surgery because I watched that movie 'Awake' and the guy was paralyzed during his whole surgery but could feel EVERYTHING!!! It has made me a little paranoid....;) I just have to get up the nerve to make the appointment. Fortunately, I have good insurance at work and I'm only going to have to pay about $280.00 for the procedure. I think my insurance is paying about $800.00 of the bill so that is GREAT!! Yeah for insurance!! haha! That would make my mom proud ;)

Sorry this is so random and all over the place but that is pretty much everything that has been going on since the last time I wrote. Hopefully my next blog will be more interesting!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something young woman growing up and experiencing the things my mother warned me about...love, friendship, hard work, disappointment and success.